måndag, oktober 12, 2009

Lovely pics from Portugal!


I had some pics from Anne of Minnie with her beautiful daughter! I am so proud that Minnie's and lovely Picatoste's kittens have developed so nicely and to be able to follow them on pics and stories is wonderful! Thank you very much, Anne!

And also a lovely pic of Cobalto, with his breeder Heather Anne. Cobalto became BIS both days on a show in Portugal, with all the votes from the judges! Cobalto looks a lot like a better copy of his granddad Bruce, but I must admit that Pica has given Cobalto a lot too! ;o) So I look forward to follow this beautiful young boy's development, I think the combination between Minnie and Pica was great! Cobalto acted like a real gentleman on the judges tables, and loved their attention! We wish the best of luck to Cobalto and his siblings in the future!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

:-DDD Alla ser mer eller mindre ut som Bruce kopior!! Otroligt roligt!/Kattis