måndag, juli 30, 2007

Sommarfesten!

The summerparty at Sussie & Tomas home took place on Saturday evening.. It was lots of good food, beer and wine.. We also celebrated Maggie, she turned 60 years old, I mean 16 years old, earlier this summer and we all sang "Ja må hon leva.." It was a wonderful party, big thanks to everyone who was there for the nice company and many laughs!! ;o) Hopefully we can have a summerparty next year too... Enjoy the pictures!!



Th picture above is Sussie with her present from some of the members of "La Famiglia". We had an idea of instead of water pour in some wine in the drinkwell... I'm glad we didn't try... ;o)

My dear friend Marie, S*Fairyhearts, and the host Tomas (S*Eärfalas).

My male (!!! ;o)) Stefan and Mats, look at Mats trying to get some food in his mouth... ;o)

Les, Maggie, Rosmarie & half of Peter... ;o) Really nice to meet Maggie again and Les for the first time. Hope to see you soon again, Les & Maggie, I really hope that we sometime can go for a trip to Birmingham to visit you.. But I don't know if I dare to travel together with Rosmarie.. :o) And I don't think Stefan will allow me to go without him... ;o)

Maggie, 16! She's an adorable lady!

Kattis, "The Dragon" (Draken)! No words needed... ;o)

Our dear hostess Sussie, beautiful as always, also known as "the Dwarf" (Dvärgen)!

Malin Mindfields (Oh my God, WHAT is she doing??), Lilly Miss Mikkus, Sussie Eärfalas & David Fairyhearts. Behind them it's the Dragon Papparazzi...

Helena & Lena Nenya discussing food...

Tomas, Helena, Lena & Jessica Virvlas. It's getting late.. Soon we all invaded Sussie & Tomas' home...

The hostess with the Fairyhearts! Happy hour!!! ;o)

Eärfalas & Fairyhearts together, happy hour even here as you can see... ;o)

David and Stefan on their way back to the hotel...

Marie and the blanket... She looks really modern!! ;o) New Fashion!

Thank you all for the nice summerparty and especially Sussie & Tomas for their hospitality! I already miss you all!

Inga kommentarer: