lördag, oktober 06, 2007

Saturday and lots of things to do..


Well, today we have spent the morning in Majas school, and visited the class and her classroom during the lessons.. When we came home we heard some scratching, and the sound came from our livingroom.. I can tell you that Bruce Viggesson is really sad that his love of life Frosty don't want him yet, and therefor he did a little pool on the floor.. :o( Just hope he doesn't continue with that bad habit! Right now he is waiting outside Frostys door, longing for her love, as you can se on the pictures.. ;o)

Tonight we are going to a big party, taking fare well from my aunt and oncle since they soon are going to move to live in Thailand.. I think almost the whole family is gathered tonight, so it will be fun to meet all my cousins again and other relatives.. Some of my cousins I haven't seen for years.. ;o)

I am wishing that Bixie is taking her certificate in Nyköping today, and I'm just a little bit sad that we weren't able to go to the show because of the big family-party... ;o)

See you all tomorrow...

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Tänka sig vad tjejer kan ställa till det. Va ska Brucen göra i brist på annat när han viiiiilllll in till Frosty och uppvakta!!!!!