fredag, oktober 05, 2007

Sad news on a Friday..


Today it's 5 days since Ushki moved in, and it already seems like he's been here forever.. He is still a wonderful boy, and we are so happy over his temperament, looks, pedigree and everything! Just a little miracle! And he is very much beloved. Bruce is almost stuck outside Frosty's door, and he is allowed to go in to her for a while now and then, but she still isn't ready.. He for sure is... ;o) Loppan is a bit less bitter, she comes down and cuddle, but still not satisfied with Ushki. As long as he don't mind and she can control herself without attacking him it's fine with us. Dompan is ok with Ushki, she take good care of him and Candy is also ok with him. But Blossa is the star! She takes care of him like she does with every other cat or other animal or human being.. She is so sweet.. Darling Blossa!

Still no news about my dear friend, who has been at hospital for a while now.. I must say that I still hope that she'll be fine, but with lots of doubts.. She has been through a lot, and as long as there is life there should be hope.. Just let us hope that she doesn't loose her spirit.. Sad thing always happens, but some things gets to your heart and soul more than others.. The friend who is at the hospital is one person I have connected to, and I miss my almost daily contact with her.. But I will continue hoping for recovery.. And I must say that above all I am grateful for have had the opportunity to meet and become a friend to this person. No matter what happens, I will still have my memories of you!

Today also a wonderful personality, deeply admired for his calmness and sweetness but also for many other good things, went over the rainbow bridge.. Rest in peace, dear Buster Lunkentuss! We will always remember you and always think of you as Bruce's alter ego.. And we feel a lot for Kattis and Mats in this moment of sorrow..
One could never prepare for a lost, even if one try..

With these sad words I leave my blog today..

Inga kommentarer: