torsdag, oktober 18, 2007

Ushki is growing..


Ushki has grown and developed a lot, and he has quite googd look already. He is an adorable boy, even though he is almost driving us crazy with his playful manors... ;o) He plays all the time when he isn't asleep, and since we are quite used to calm kittens before (as Bruce, Mr Calmness himself...) we are a bit surprised.. But he is nice and polite, no bad habits with few exceptions.. ;o) He has taken his first bath, and he was so sweet and wellbehaving, he has a really nice temper, and I do like him a lot in every way, but when he starts to play and run in the stairs at nights.... Well, those habits will probably disappear when he grows older. So, today it's only Ushki in the blog...

I do want to go to Marie's all the time to visit the kittens. I'm not used to hostlitters, but better get to be used since we also have Delfina as a hostcat. Well, no doubt that both Shanta and her kittens have a wonderful home with lots of attention ( I couldn't manage it better myself in any way!), but it's so frustrating not being able to follow the kittens closer.. And more often.. So I will probably go and visit Marie more often than ever... ;o)

Lots of work as always, so I'll leave you with these pictures of Ushki! See ya! ;o)



Inga kommentarer: